DSP/Dashboard Overview, Performance and Reporting
Let’s get into it. A customized demo of Bidtellect’s DSP Dashboard and reporting capabilities so you can feel comfortable running your own show.
- Difference between Customer, Brand, Insertion Order, Campaign (campaign for Bidtellect = tactic/strategy for most other platforms)
- Difference between Domain vs. Placement
- General Campaign Setup/Creative Setup/Creative Flighting
- Inventory Tiers: understand differences
- Inline editing: rates, daily caps, budgets, etc.
- Basic Conversion/Engagement Pixel Creation
- Campaign flighting
- Day Parting
- Budget Pools
- Macros: when to replace (reference supported macros list)
- Creative Bulk upload at campaign level
- Creative Bulk upload at IO level
- Retargeting off Clickers
- Viewability: how to test if IAS pixel is in .append format
- Whitelists/Blacklist: how to target/block
- Utilizing Global/Customer/Brand Whitelist/Blacklist/Keyword targeting/blocks
- Adding Lotame Insights Pixels (Click, Impression, Conversion)
- Cloning IO’s
- Cloning Campaigns within IO’s
- DSP Goal types: what is available, when to use
- Setting up a campaign with CPA best Practices
- Pacing Basics – How much do i need to spend daily, pacing rate
- 3rd party tracking, How to conduct an Audit, troubleshooting if not tracking
- Conversion tracking: VT window, how to adjust if needed
- Definitions of Metrics
- Standard/Automated Reporting
Director, Platform Solutions at Bidtellect
Experienced Platform Director with a demonstrated history of working in the digital advertising industry. Skilled in Mobile Advertising, Digital Strategy, Digital Marketing, and Native Advertising. Strong ad operations and media trading experience with a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) focused in History from The Catholic University of America.
Performance Analyst at Bidtellect
Hands on keyboard programmatic trader delivering both superior CPA/ROI focused results for my clients, as well as exemplary customer service including in-person training to our self-serve customers….all at scale. In addition to being hands on keyboard, I am also working across a variety of internal teams to move our business forward as efficiently as possible by helping conceptualize and implement changes in both product and process.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or create an account